The Faith of Jesus
The faith of Jesus
God calls us
Essential to salvation
1. What step is essential for salvation? (Mark 16: 16)
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Tender invitations from God
2. What calling directed Levy? (Luke 5: 27)
And after these things he went forth, and saw a publican, named Levi, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he said unto him, Follow me
3. How did Levy respond? (Luke 5: 28)
And he left all, rose up, and followed him
4. What other tender call does Jesus make? (Revelation 3:20)
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me
5. What decision should we make now? (Acts 22:16)
And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
6. Not to postpone the decision by the Lord (Acts 24:25)
And as he reasoned of righteousness, temperance, and judgment to come, Felix trembled, and answered, Go thy way for this time; when I have a convenient season, I will call for thee
7. With the family decide for God (Joshua 24:15)
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD
8. Make the decision now (Hebrews 3:15)
While it is said, Today if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation
9. Ask for the Holy Baptism (Acts 8:36)
And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
10. Fully trust in Jesus (Philippians 4:13)
I can do all things through Christ which strengthened me.
I believe that the Lord called me to associate myself with his Church. Joyful I respond to your call.
I accept ________________________________________