The Faith of Jesus
The faith of Jesus
What the Bible teaches about of the Christian life
1. What change happens when you accept Jesus? (2 Corinthians 5:17)
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
2. What wonderful experience will we have? (1 Thessalonians 5:23)
23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
3. What is the correct attitude towards temptations? (1 Peter 4:12, 13)
12 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; 13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ’s sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
4. What is the essential daily spiritual food? (Deuteronomy. 17:19).
19 And it shall be with him, and he shall read it all the days of his life, that he may learn to fear the LORD his God and be careful to observe all the words of this law and these statutes,
5. How do we establish communion with God? (1 Peter 4:7).
7 But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers.
Life of adoration
6. What day is dedicated to worship God? (Isaiah 58:13-14)
13 “ If you turn away your foot from the Sabbath, From doing your pleasure on My holy day, And call the Sabbath a delight, The holy day of the LORD honorable, And shall honor Him, not doing your own ways, Nor finding your own pleasure, Nor speaking your own words, 14 Then you shall delight yourself in the LORD; And I will cause you to ride on the high hills of the earth, And feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father. The mouth of the LORD has spoken.”
7. What is the best place to worship God? (Luke 4:16)
16 So He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read.
Life of Christian testimony
8. God entrusted us in what monumental mission? (Matthew 24:14)
14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. (Matthew 28:19)19 Go therefore[a] and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
9. What essential preparation shall we possess? (1 Peter 3:15).
15 But sanctify the Lord God[a] in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;
10. Who are our human guides? (1 Thessalonians 5:12,13)
12 And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you, 13 and to esteem them very highly in love for their work’s sake. Be at peace among yourselves.
11. Who is our Supreme Guide? (Colossians 2:6,7)
6 As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, 7 rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it[b] with thanksgiving.
With God's help and following Jesus, I will live as a full Christian
I accept ________________________________________