The Faith of Jesus
The Faith of Jesus
The Holy Bible
Revealed by God
1. Who revealed the Holy Scripture? (2 Timothy 3:16)
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2. Who received the revelation? (Hebrews 1:1)
God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets
Source of guidance and solutions
3. The Holy Bible is compared to what? (Psalms 119:105)
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
4. What benefit is offered by studying the Holy Bible? (2 Timothy 3: 15-17)
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 that the man of God may be perfect thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
5. What blessings does the Holy Bible offer? (Romans 15:4)
For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
6. For how long will the Holy Bible stand? (Isaiah 40:8)
The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
What should I do?
7. Have a Holy Bible and read it every day. (Deuteronomy 6:7, 8)
7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. 8 You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
8. Diligently scrutinize. (John 5:39)
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
9. Accept it with joy and happiness. (Jeremiah 15:16)
Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.
10. Fervently practice the Holy Bible’s teachings. (Revelation 1:3)
blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
I believe that the Holy Bible is inspired by God. I accept it as a rule of faith. I promise to study on a daily basis.
I accept ________________________________________